Tuesday meme from The Broke and the Bookish. I've modified it to Characters I'd Invite To The Family Christmas Dinner.
1. Violet Baudelaire – she’s so McGuyver that if someone dropped a turkey leg she’d fashion a retrieval device from her napkin and a dinner roll and proceed to scoop up the turkey before the dog could get to it
2. Captain Corelli to play the mandolin in the background
3. Sherlock Holmes could figure out who took the last piece of pie after everyone denied it
4. Mrs Norris - any large family group needs a common enemy
5. Forrest Gump to bring the chocolates
6. James Bond because it might be nice to see someone in a tux at the dinner table. Plus he probably has a cuff link that doubles as a carving knife.
7. Medea to give 007 a run for his money
8. Luna Lovegood – someone has to watch out for nargles
9. Maid Marian to make the coffee
10. Bertie Wooster because “What ho” sounds kinda Christmassy