Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some Stuff

I haven't started the new Kate Atkinson book yet. I've been reading a couple of fun books. You know, light and fluffy - I call them sitcom books. I should be ready to start Kate's new book this weekend. Usually I can't do anything other than read once I start one of her books, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure where I'll go after that. I long ago abandoned the notion of reading the books in alphabetical order. Actually, I think I'll go with Swallows And Amazons next. I know nothing about it, so it will be an adventure!

Progress Pie Chart --


3 comments:

  1. Sooo excited to hear you picked Swallows and Amazons next! I didn't know much going into this book either and was pleasantly surprised! Was A Suitable Boy the 1 book you didn’t finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited about Swallows and Amazons now! Yes, A Suitable Boy was the one - just couldn't get into it. Have you read it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely pie chart! I like the term "sitcom books"...very appropriate :-)

    ReplyDelete